Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Book Review: "Thirteen Reasons Why"

Thirteen Reasons WhyThirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


When I purchased Julie Anne Peters's new YA novel "Lies My Girlfriend Told Me" from Amazon, they recommended this book, and it sounded good, so I got it. All I can say is WOW. It blew me away.

If you've ever felt alone, discouraged, or overwhelmed, read this book.

If you've ever loved someone but felt you didn't have a chance, read this book.

If you are a parent, read this book. If you can't talk to your parents, read this book.

If you've ever wondered how a young person could not want to live, read this book. If you've ever felt that way yourself, read this book. If you need a reason to hope, read this book.

If you've ever had a "safe place", read this book. If someone has ever taken that place away, read this book.

If you don't think little things matter, read this book.

If you want to read something you'll never forget, read this book.

Read this book, read this book, read this book. Read it!

I would give it ten stars if I could.



View all my reviews



5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'll definitely check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll with your books lately--they are such a rich resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's quite the review, will definitely give that one a look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Shay! A box of tissues and your recommendations will have my heart swimming, next month-after my daughter moves away to college!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, already! I'll read the book!

    :~)

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?